Product Code : 09
E.N. T. Microscope
- Specially designed Microscope For ENT surgeons.
- Dual beam technology offers exceptional clarity in depth, reduces glare on surgeon's eye.
- Multilayer coated optics eliminates eye strain during surgery.
- A smooth drum selector offer choice of the five different magnification with parafocality.
- The ergonomically designed table preloaded mechanism helps the surgeon to balance microscope head horizontally, vertically and laterally without help of any knob clamping.Single knob operation for emergency switch over to stand by light source.
|Objective||F+200 mm (optional 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm)|
|Eyepiece||12.5xÃ¢â¬â¢vide field high eye point.|
|Field of view||60mm to 10mm|
|Magnification (5 Steps)||4x, 6x, 9.5x, 15x, 24x.|
|Inter-pupil adjustment||50mm to 75mm.|
|Diopter Adjustment||+6D to -6D|
|Illumination||Achromatic Dual Beam Shadow Free spot.|
|Light Source||Cold Light through Fiber-Optic Light Guide.|
|Bulb||Reflector type halogen bulb 15V 150W|
|Illumination field||53mm (o)|
|Light intensity||80,000 Lux max (At standards Condition.|
|Filter||Built in heat Absorbing Filter (Blue, Gree, and Optional)|
|Total Height (Eye-point)||Max 1565mm/Min 1165mm|
|Fine Focus||Through Rack & Pinion range 45mm (Motorized Optional)|
|Penta Arm Adjustment||400mm|
|Penta arm Rotation||0 to 240|
|Head swivel||0 to 90|
|Mobility||Movable on 4 Castor wheels|
|Power supply||230 V 50 Hz single phase AC|
|Power Consumption||200 Watts Max|
Shop No 1, Dhananjay Prasad society, Dr gupte Chowk, Dudh Naka, Kalyan, Maharashtra, 421301, India